Thursday, April 09, 2009

We're baaaaack!

I'm finally updating our blog. Our computer has been fixed so, I was able to download the
1,300+ pictures I had on my camera. I learned how to make collages so I put a few together to help you all catch up with what's been happening here in Phoenix.


Happy Birthday Drake!

Josh and Connie had us over to help Drake celebrate his first birthday. It was nice to see our Tempe family! Aunt Janet and Kevin were here from North Carolina. Thanks for having us guys. We had fun!




Courtney's first drive thru!

Courtney has been practicing driving as much as we will let her. She would like to drive more but my heart can only handle so much. She actually has been doing pretty good.

The kids call my van "the space shuttle"




The Russell lads celebrated their birthdays St. Patty's style!
There was lots of green (and boys) at this party. I think Quinn had about 100 friends over (at least that's what it seemed like). The kids searched for pennies, jumped on the trampoline, ate cake and had a ton of fun! Hard to believe the twins are now three!



Our crazy kiddos!


The kids are keeping us busy, mostly with sports. Baseball season started for Connor. Last week was his first game. He is one of the teams pitchers and he loves it.

Cassie is playing volleyball for the YMCA. So far her team (The Slammers) is undefeated.

Courtney just had an awards banquet for cheer. She will be trying out for varsity cheer in a couple weeks. She says if she doesn't make it, she'll cheer JV again.

Connor, Patrick and Patrick's sister and family went to a spring training game last week. We lost but the day was beautiful and Connor got to miss a half day of school so, no complaints from him. Yesterday Cassie and Patrick went to a D-Backs game (again, another lost) Cass too got to miss a half day of school so she wasn't about to complain either!



I thought that you would be able to click on the individual pictures and they would pop up bigger??? I'll have to figure out how to do that.



Easter is just a few short days away. For those of us on church staff that just means WORK!
Ha-Ha...not really. We are looking forward to having family over after our Easter service (which will be out on the lawn...74 degrees). Patrick is going to take the chill off the pool so we can swim and maybe dive for Easter eggs??? Hmmm... now that's a new kind of Easter egg hunt.

However you celebrate your Easter, we hope it's with loved ones!

1 comment:

OneHappyfamily said...

you've been busy! Great pics. Happy Easter.