
Patrick and I are sitting in the Albuquerque airport and have been for the past couple hours. Only one more hour till our flight leaves. So, what does one do in the airport for three hours???? Jen: download new music to the i-pod, buy a frappuccino (heath mocha- yum), get on Facebook, check e-mails, get on Myspace, read a friends blog, text the girls, have a snack, and update my blog.
Patrick: help Jen download music, work, work, take a call about work, work and grab some dinner.
Now, if I didn't have a laptop or cell phone, what would I do? Watch people! I could watch people all day. In the first few seconds I critique their outfits (hey, I'm a girl!) then I wonder where they are going or where did they come from. I then thank the good Lord above that the lovely child screaming isn't my child. What I don't like to watch is people saying goodbye to each other. Chokes me up every time.
The airport is extremely quiet today. It's kind of weird. Not many people to watch. Good thing I have that cell phone and laptop. ;]
1 comment:
You are TOO funny!
Post a Comment