Friday, February 06, 2009

Wake your butt up!

We think Courtney is at the end of her virus. Her joint pain is gone and her rash is slight. The doctor said one way to see if she still has the virus is to write on her arm with our fingernail (not hard). If it swells up bright red then she still has it. A few days ago I wrote "my mom rocks" on her arm. Here is the results of that:


She had some other splotches this day too:


This is nothing compared to how she looked a couple weeks ago. Basically she breaks out where ever she is touched. The tag in her clothes or a tiny itch that she scratches turns bright red like she was really digging into her skin. She can live with the red marks. She is just so glad that the joint pain is gone.

My girls are hooked on you tube. We are always laughing at some goofball doing some weird thing. I found this video on you tube. It was shown to me a while ago and I forgot about it. It cracks me up. One of my favorites! If you need to get some home improvements done you might want to consider this magazine.



3 comments:

mrsdiff said...

Oh my gosh... that video was GREAT!!! I'm gonna have to try that. Anyone have a catalog handy?

Stacy said...

Wow that rash looks awful! that video was too funny!!

Evy said...

How is Courtney feeling? I hope she is healed up, seems like that was probably pretty painful for her.