A couple weeks ago we had our annual women's tea at church. Courtney and Cassie sang with a few other girls. We had a great speaker, ate some good food and enjoyed the company of some awesome women at our table! Mom and I decorated/hosted a table together. You can see our table below.......
Courtney also hosted a table that she decorated (with help from her boyfriends mom). It was so beautiful. This is just a glimpse of her centerpiece. I'll have to see if my mom got a better picture.....
While the girls and I were at the tea the boys went out for breakfast and to the batting cages. While at breakfast Connor decides he doesn't want to order by himself. He tells Patrick, "When the lady comes you order for me." Patrick tries too talk Connor into ordering himself but no luck. Patrick says "You know buddy, someday you'll take a girl out and you'll have to order by yourself." Connor replies, "Oh that won't happen until I'm 19 or 20!" I cracked up when Patrick told me that story. I told Patrick he should of asked Connor to get that in writing (not taking a girl out til he's 19 or 20).
No comments:
Post a Comment