On Friday I took the kids to a play, Charlotte's Web. We were getting ready to leave and Connor asks if he can wear his skate shoes (the wheels pop into the shoe to make a regular tennis shoe). I agree to his request. He hasn't worn these shoes in awhile so I ask why he hasn’t been wearing them. He said because they had Spiderman on them and that was babyish. He continues to tell me that he doesn't like superheroes anymore because they're not real. During this conversation I'm trying to rush everyone out the door. I'm listening to him, but he didn't have my full attention until he says "In my heart, you and daddy are my superheroes". After I was done being a little choked up- I decided there would be an extra dessert for him that night :)

5 comments:
aww how cute!
Hey, that looks like a great looking tatoo idea right there!
Very sweet!
oh that is so sweet!
Oh my gosh! Melt my heart :) He is just soooo cute!!!
Post a Comment