Connor has been busy practicing for the church Christmas musical. He plays his CD (with the songs that he has learn) everyday! I can now sing all the songs by heart! He is very excited to be part of the production this year
Patrick is going on a staff retreat this week. Yep, another retreat! But this one is all work and won't be as fun as last weeks retreat.
We snapped a few pictures for our Christmas card this week. I'll post a couple that we aren't going to use.
Patrick had to work late so we didn't take a family picture. This year I decided that I would not stress over taking pictures ( I stress out every year). I told the kids that I had shirts picked out for them and the whining started. Courtney and Cass really wanted to dress "wintry" and Connor wanted to wear anything but a shirt with a collar. So I decided to let them wear what they wanted. No color scheme and no themes. I figured if they clashed I could always make it a black and white or sepia photo. Well, this turned out to be the easiest photo shoot I have ever done! Since they were happy in the beginning they had good attitudes til the end! Courtney took some of the pictures. She really enjoys photography. Here are a couple of her shots...


6 comments:
All of those pictures are so good! Good job!
Love the one of Connor by the red door. Looks like Courtney has an eye for photography.We did pic last weekend. We all get dressed and ready to go. Get to the spot. The wind started blowing so hard we could'nt take pictures. Came home, sat out front and had the 8 year old neighbor boy take them for us. Too funny!
I love the black n white of you and the girls! Save me one!
Great pics! You are a good photographer!
Mom
Hi Mrs. Gibbs,
Its Evy McDarby....aka Evy Noland. I came across your family blog. Very cute! Its amazing how fast the kids have grown up. I still remember Courtney being with me in the townspeople scene of "The Music Man" at Northwest when I was in high school! Now she is in high school!!
Alot of great spots to take pictures there.
We'll anxiously await our pic. in the mail soon!
Good looking kids you have there. If these are your not using one, the ones you will use must be fabulous, these are great. That is great that you let them pick out their own clothes, they all looked great. You look good too!
Post a Comment