
Thanksgiving is over and done with. We hosted Thanksgiving at our house this year. We had good food and good company! No pictures. If I would have been prepared I could have gotten the cutest picture of my twin nephews sneaking spoonfuls of ice cream. One was feeding the other. It was very adorable.
I've got almost half of my Christmas shopping done. The stores haven't been too bad. I didn't get up at three in the morning to stand in line at any of my favorite stores. I value sleep too much! I did hit a couple stores Friday afternoon and found a few good deals.
We got the tree up and the house is decorated. We will put the decorations on our tree tomorrow after church.
This week I need to get my centerpiece ready for the women's tea. My mom and I are hosting a table together this year. My girls are singing at the tea.
Patrick and I both have December birthdays. We don't really do anything big because it's such a busy time of year. We might sneak out for dinner tho.
Patrick tried to print out our Christmas cards today. They would not print straight. He is preaching tomorrow and needed to work on his lesson so he didn't spend too much time trying to figure out the problem. We hopefully will be able to get them printed after church.
What else is keeping us busy????
Holiday parties, the children's musical, 2 of my nieces have birthday parties this month, more shopping, addressing Christmas cards, Cassie's winter concert, getting the classrooms at church ready for Christmas, finding Christmas crafts, baking holiday goodies and the list goes on. Sounds a lot like your list huh!
Have a happy stress-free December!
5 comments:
You DO seem VERY busy! Mine is thankfully not near as busy as yours...the most eventful thing I have going on is finding out what my baby is!!! And I don't even do the work for that...:)
Where do you two like to eat?
Wow! Sounds like you are pretty busy this Christmas season. I can't say that I'll be that busy, but my husband and I are going to Colorado to visit his parents. Hope you and your family are doing well.
You know, it's quite scary reading your post and realizing it is a glimpse of my future!...with multiple children and a billion holidy activities. Yikes.
LOVE your cute blog and music- it's GREAT!
Post a Comment