Courtney and Jacob have been boyfriend/girlfriend, dating, going out...I don't know? What do they call it now a days? Anyways, they have been a couple for one year this Tuesday (9/9). Jacob surprised Courtney on Saturday by coming to our house with flowers and making her breakfast. She was in the shower when he got here. She had no idea he was here. She comes out into the kitchen (dressed-thank goodness), shrieks when she sees him, and runs back down the hall. When she comes back into the kitchen, she sees the roses that he brought her. They were very pretty! Courtney enjoys the pancake breakfast and they watch a little TV before she has to go to the school to work on the newspaper. Jacob comes back later in the evening to finish their "anniversary date". Jake takes her on a scavenger hunt where Courtney finds single roses with clues attached at different places around town. Her last clue takes her to Build -a -Bear in the mall. She made a very cute panda bear. They end their day at Jake's where he makes her dinner. He did such a good job, making her feel special. She too, has something special planned for him but I won't say what it is now, just in case he reads this =}
Enjoy the pictures. I think they are very sweet.
Courtney's reaction when she saw Jake
Mixing the ingredients (thank goodness for that "complete" mix huh Jake?)


5 comments:
Very sweet! Glad he is so good to Courtney!
That is so adorable!
He is a looker! I just have to say, you seem to take this so much better than me. When Kate's hits that age, momma is going to have a hard time. I am so not ready for the whole dating scene. Justin likes a few girls at school, but is so shy it would take a miracle for him to approach them. Which is fine with me. Aaarrrggghhhh, how can we be at this stage in our lives, I am only turning 29 next month! See ya.
That is so sweet!
Hmmm....Jake, can you come to our house and make us pancakes too?!
Post a Comment