We headed to Colorado this past week in hopes of finding cooler weather. Well, we found 85-90 degree weather which we gladly took in place of the 114 degree weather that was back home. This was a fun trip! We stayed in a cabin in Delores (right on the Delores river). We spent two days in Durango where we went horseback riding and white water rafting. We also went to Telluride for a gondola ride and lunch.
Durango:
Connor, friend Katee, Courtney, Patrick, Jen and Cassie






The currents were not too bad under the bridge

Katee & Courtney

Dry Cassie
Wet Cassie



So cheesy!
Below are pictures from Purgatory. We took a scenic chairlift ride and the kids rode a slide that went 1/2 mile down the mountain.



Connor found this sign. It says "Lil Toot" (in the black) . He thought that was so funny!
4 comments:
whoa, whoa, whoa. 1st of all, I love all the posts! 2nd, your trip to CO looked so fun! I absolutely cannot WAIT until we get to take fun family vacations! 3rd, is that splash pad you took your kids to at the Peoria Community Center? If not, where is it? It looks fun!
Looks like you had a blast in CO! Did you bring home samples from the Rocky Mtn Chocolate Factory?? Great photos. Everyone looks like they are having fun! God Bless the Gemmils!
that's what I thought! That's right down the street from me. It's really nice there! We saw Hayes Connor in the gym there last week.
My parents want to rent it for a church picnic and use that huge ramada with all those grills (near the splash pad), but I don't think people would want to drive that far. It would be fun though!
That looks like so much fun! And I haven't checked your blog in a while, but you have been a blogging fool! I love new posts :)
Post a Comment