Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Connor's been dunked

I tried to download a video of Connor getting baptized but it wouldn't work. If you have a myspace you can see it on my page.
Connor was baptized on Mothers Day. Patrick baptized him and his friend Zac and our nephew Quinn. We recently found a video of a boy who did a cannon ball into the baptistry. Connor said "Oh, I wish I could of done that." I'm so glad we saw that video AFTER he was baptized!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your sweet note in the mail! I am so glad you didn't miss this service!!!!!!!!!!!

Always remember that we are willing to help...except in August (we may be a little tied up :) )

Hey, why aren't you camping?

Anonymous said...

ok i just have to say i so remember mine let me see bump, bump bump spashhhh and there i went wow getting pastor conner all wet i was so embarrased that is funny well i am glad that it went well.... and that he wore swim shoes unlike me lol ttyl Dawn L