Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Love is patient, love is kind.....

It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves.-- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7



Hello! It's been a while, I know. Let me take a moment to get you caught up on our lives....

Connor is now playing baseball. He loves it! He will start Little League this spring.
He is very big into bike tricks right now. He wants a bike ramp for the back yard. Connor is an awesome reader and excells in math. Oh, and he wants a mohawk =/

Cassie is a busy girl right now. She is playing Volleyball for. She has been playing very well this season. She will play again next season. She is on a cheer squad at her school as well as being on the student council. She also helps lead worship with a few other pre-teens in the middle school youth group at our church.

Courtney is keeping busy with school and getting ready to get her drivers permit. She can tell you exactly how many days till she can leagally be behind the wheel. Please keep her parents in your prayers (hee-hee). Courtney is active in our churches youth group and serves on the leadership team. At school she joined FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes). She has expressed some interest in dance classes so we'll have to see about that. Maybe this summer?

Patrick has been helping out in the youth group on top of the other 10,000 things he does at church. He loves his job and is about to become an executive pastor (the church votes on it this Sunday). He loves when he has the chance to preach. Patrick says if he won the lottery tonight he'd still go to work in the morning.

I keep busy by driving the kids to their activities and still work part time at church. While my heart is at home I am thankful for my job and the flexibilty that I have with it. I am also thankful that I can use my gifts at a place we call our second home. I have enjoyed not teaching the past couple of years but am grateful I can be in a ministry that allows me to still work with children, train teachers and come along side parents to help reach the next generation.

Ok, so there it is.....that's what we have been up to these past couple of months. Enjoy the pictures and have a beautiful Valentines Day!







My little baseball player!





A little Karaoke anyone?





Grandma's birthday (Where's Quinn?)



Here's one with Quinn.


Eight kids...did you expect them to all look at the camera at the same time??? Where's WALDO...I mean Connor?









No comments: