Tuesday, October 10, 2006

A super six year old!

CONNOR
turned 6 this month. He celebrated his birthday at "cave park" with some of his friends.
He wanted a pirate party and at the last minute decided to dress the theme. Courtney and Cassie were in charge of the pirate games. The kids went on a hunt for gold coins that Captain Hook stole from us while we were playing another game. Luckily the crocodile scared him and he dropped the coins all over the playground.
Some thoughts from our six year old:
"I like being six because I like being older than my friend Ashley and I get to play football. When I grow up I want to be a fireman, but first I have to go to first grade."

The pirate ship pinata was a hit! Get it??? A "hit"! Connor broke the pinata open. Good thing it was on a rope because it would have been a grand slam out of the park otherwise.

Look at Connor's face. "No more pictures mom!" Quinn and Cassie have just about out grown the cave.

I snapped this picture just after someone "shorty cutted" Connor in the monkey bar line. When you're six, this is a BIG deal!


~The girls send frosting kisses to you!~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Connor! That hook scared me!!